Heather L. Gurley, Esq.
Originally from North Dakota, Heather relocated to Florida in 1999. She found her way to the Clearwater/St. Petersburg area in 2006. She gained extensive experience as a paralegal, in various areas of law, before returning to school to obtain her law degree.
After law school, Heather was employed with a marital and family law firm where she discovered she truly enjoyed the practice of marital and family law. In 2017, Heather opened her own firm dedicated to the exclusive practice of marital and family law.
- St. Petersburg College (A.A. - Liberal Arts)
- University of South Florida (B.A. - History)
- Stetson University College of Law (J.D.)
- Florida Bar Association (Family Law Division)
- Clearwater Bar Association (2019-2020 Family Law Section Co-Chair)
- Canakaris Inn of Court (2018-2020 Scholarship Chair)
- 2018 Canakaris Young Lawyer of the Year Award